Strato Classic Prime 200 is a water based primer by Eukula suitable for use on all wooden, parquet and cork floors. This low-emission and almost odourless primer can be used with all Strato sealers and lacquers.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Vacuum or sweep the target area to ensure that there is no loose or dry dirt on the surface before application.
- Wipe the area with a slightly damp microfibre cloth to remove any remaining dust and fine dirt.
- Shake the container well, and pour the product into a tray ready for application. If you are opting for a 2K-application, add Cross-linker M to Strato Classic Prime 200 and mix well.
- Use an aquatic-roller or Dressing Applicator to apply the product to the surface.
- Apply in thick layers in the direction of the wood grain.
- Allow at least 3 hours for drying before using the surface. Allow at least 24 hours before applying another coat.
Please note that areas subject to low temperatures, high humidity or poor ventilation will take longer to dry. Do not allow the temperature to fall below 15 degrees while the surface is drying.
1 litre of this product will cover approximately 120-150 square metres, depending on the absorbency of the surface.