Rocan ConClear is safe for use on metals, plastics, rubber, glass, paint and most other common substrates. It is specially formulated using biodegradable organic molecules mixed with a blend of surfactants, and degreasers.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Seep or vacuum the surface before application to remove all lose and dry dirt.
- Clean the area with a slightly damp cloth to remove all dust and fine dirt.
- Shake the container well and pour the required amount in to a mop bucket.
- Dilute 1 part cleaner to 2 parts water. For high-traffic or heavily soiled areas, apply this product neat.
- Use a mop or microfibre cloth to apply the cleaner evenly across the surface, and leave to work for 5-10 minutes.For high-traffic or heavily soiled areas, leave the neat product to work for up to 40 minutes.
- Use clean, fresh water to mop or wipe away the cleaner.
If the desired results have not been achieved, repeat the process. It is possible to remove ALL cement based deposits with Rocan ConClear, without any damage to the substrate.
This product is available in a 10 Litre container. When diluted, this will make 30 litres of cleaner. Contact us for information about bulk and trade discounts.