Euku Premium Hardwax Oil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Sweep or vacuum the surface before application to remove loose and dry dirt.
- Clean the area with a damp cloth to remove any traces of fine dust and dirt.
- Stir the oil thoroughly inside the container.
- Use a spatula to apply the product evenly across the surface, ensuring there is no or minimal excess.
- Polish out the oil film immediately using a single disc machine with a green pad.
- Do not allow the oil to dry during application, work in small areas or with 2 people if necessary.
- Allow the surface to dry for atleast 16 hours. This drying time can be reduced to 4 hours when using with a hardener additive.
- Apply the second application using an oil-roller, rolling speedily, thinly and evenly in the direction of the grain.
If you are using a 2C application, mix Euku Premium Hardwax Oil with oil-hardener in a ratio of 10:1, and stir thoroughly.
approx. 80-100 ml/m² (range: 10-12 m²/l) for two applications. Higher consumption is possible in the case of coarse sanding, wider joints and highly absorbent wood.
Can be walked on carefully, or worked on again, after about 16 hours (at 23 °C, 50% relative humidity and air movement). The area should not be mopped wet in the first 7 days afterwards. After 10 days at the earliest carpets can be laid on the floor.
Low room temperatures, increased humidity, poor ventilation and substances contained in the wood which delay drying, can extend the drying time substantially.