Euku Oil 1 FS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Vacuum or sweep the area before application to remove all loose and dry dirt.
- Clean the area with a slightly damp mop or cloth to remove any traces of fine dust or dirt.
- To improve the hard-wearing and resistance properties of the product, pre-water the floor.
- Use a spatula to apply Euku Oil 1 FS evenly across the surface, in the direction of the wood grain. To avoid leaving any spatula marks, apply the second coat whilst the first is still wet.
- Allow 15 minutes for drying, then use a single disk machine, or clean dry cloth to massage any excess into the surface until no surplus remains.
- Do not allow the oil to dry into the surface during application.
- If you wish to increase the gloss finish, wait for the surface to dry completely, and polish using a single disk machine or a dry, clean cloth.
- Allow overnight drying before applying Euku Oil Refesher to even out any possible cloudy patches. These patches can be caused by varying absorbent behaviours in different parts of wooden surfaces.
approx. 30-50 ml/m² (20-30 m²/l) for oak during the first application. Higher consumption is possible in the case of coarse sanding, wider joints and highly absorbent wood, although subsequent applications will use considerably less.
Can be walked on carefully, or worked on again, after about 16 hours (at 23 °C, 50% relative humidity and air movement). The area should not be mopped wet in the first 7 days afterwards. After 10 days at the earliest carpets can be laid on the floor.
Low temperatures, increased humidity, poor ventilation and substances contained in the wood which delay drying, can extend the drying time substantially.