Euku Classic Lye Conditioner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Ensure the target surface is clean, dry and free of oil, wax and dust before application.
- Shake the container well, and pour the product into a tray
- Use an Aquatop-Roller to apply Euku Classic Lye Conditioner onto the surface, in the direction of the grain. Ensure application is generous and even.
- Leave for 30 minutes, and work any visible excess product into the surface. DO NOT apply any extra product at this stage.
- Ventilate the room well, and allow up to 2 hours to dry
- Leave for 16 hours before working on the surface, or allowing traffic. Low temperatures, high humidity and poor ventilation may extend the drying time.
Always observe workplace health and safety recommendations.
80-100ml of this product will cover approximately 1 square metre. Coverage can be affected in the case of coarsely sanded surfaces, wide or deep grouting, and highly absorbing wood.
If stored in a cool dry place, this Eukula product can be kept for 24 months in original unopened canister.
This product is available in 1L and 5L containers for your convenience and savings. Contact us for more information about bulk and trade use and discounts.