Euku Care Emulsion
- Clean the floor with a vacuum or broom before application, to remove any loose or dry dirt.
- Use a slightly damp cloth or mop to clean the area, to ensure all of the finer dust is also removed. This should be repeated after every time you sweep or vacuum to ensure thorough cleaning. Generally, try to use as little water as possible on wooden floors and surfaces.
- Dilute Euku Care Emulsion as appropriate (Guides below).
- Use a mop to apply the product evenly, and leave to soak in for 5 minutes. After this time, use a scrubbing brush, or coarse broom, to work the solution into the surface.
- Use a wet pickup vacuum, mop or dry cloth to remove the dirty solution.
- Mop the floor with clean, fresh water. Ventilate the room well to allow surfaces to dry thoroughly.We recommend Euku refresher (contains wax) to oil the floor after basic cleaning.
Dilute 100ml of Eukula Care Emulsion in 10L of warm water for regular cleaning. Increase this to 200ml of product for heavy soiling or less frequent cleaning. 1L of product can make 6-11L of ready to use solution depending on dilution. One whole container can make up to 55L of ready to use product.