Dr Schutz Anti Slip is an additive for all Dr Schutz 2-component lacquers. This product is specially formulated to increase the slip resistance and underfoot safety of your floors. Ideal for commercial use in public spaces, such as hosptials, care homes, leisure facilities, shopping malls, offices and more. In accordance with the BS7976 Pendulum slip testing, this product has been tested and guaranteed to reduce the chance of slip injury. You can read the slip reports here. Dr Schutz Anti Slip is designed to be added to the first 2 coats of PU Anticolour or PU Sealer.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Vacuum or sweep the target surface before application to ensure that all loose dirt is removed.
- Clean the area with a damp cloth or mop to remove any remaining fine dust.
- Shake the container of PU anticolour or PU sealer well. Shake the bottle of Crosslinker that is included with the anticolour and sealer.
- Pour the entire contents of the additive (440g) in to the (5L) bottle of PU anticolour or PU sealer.
- Mix thoroughly. You can do this by tightly screwing the lid back on and shaking the bottle well, or thoroughly stir the two products together.
- When the additive and product are mised well, add the Crosslinker, and mix again.
440 gr bottle