Decera/P is an alkaline cleaner detergent by Faber. This concentrated cleaner is designed to remove oily residues and stains from natural stone and concrete surfaces, whether indoor or outdoor. These include, grease, oil, grease, silicones, wax, resin, cement-based fillers or sealants, and general surface treatments.
1L of Decera/P will cover 10-15 sq meters
1:1 for wax stripping, or dissolving stubborn resin and polymers. If the surface is particularly absorbent, do not dilute.
1:2 or 1:4 for strong degreasing and removing large amounts of stubborn residues.
1:9 for basic degreasing, and periodic cleaning.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Sweep or vacuum the area before applying the product, to remove any loose dirt.
- Dilute the cleaner in a mop bucket as appropriate.
- Apply the solution to the surface evenly using a brush or single disk machine.
- Leave the product on the surface for 10-15 minutes. Use the brush or machine every 5 minutes to boost the dissolving action.
- If cleaning a very absorbent surface, it may be necessary to apply more product to the surface during the 10-15 minute working phase.
- Remove the residue using a wet pick up vacuum or mop.
- Rinse the area thoroughly with clean, fresh water.
- Remove the water using a wet pick up vacuum or mop.
- Allow the floor to dry out completely before allowing traffic or applying a seal.