Shield Technologiess Bio-Ex is designed to eliminate organic and microbiological growth contaminants from porous hard ground surfaces. This includes natural stone, cement, tarmac, brick, terracotta and more. This high performing and renovating cleaner is available as a light gel which will clean and provide surface protection from moss, lichen and algae.
- Suitable for multiple uses on a variety of ground surfaces
- Ready to use
- High performing
- Long-term protection
- Does not contain solvents
- No acid or caustic soda
- Provides protection from Moss, Lichen and Algae
Available in 5 Litres
This professional wood floor cleaner by Dr Schutz is suitable for all wood floor types, oiled, lacquered, waxed or stained. Also suitable for laminate and cork flooring. Easy to apply with a spray mist or stream, it will leave your floor clean and streak free when used in conjunction with a flat microfibre mop system.
- No residue
- Binds dirt and dust particles
- Dries quickly
- Benefits any Dr Schutz Product
Designer pre-treatment before oiling. Wooden floors treated with lye absorb oils particularly well.
With coloured oils especially effective colour tones can be achieved.
CLEANSE, an outstanding duty cleaner and degreaser for heavily contaminated surfaces. This fully biodegradable and environmentally friendly super duty cleaner and degreaser are developed to eliminate heavy contamination from porous and hard substrates. It is ideal to be applied unprotected stone and concrete surfaces. With superb degreasing properties, this excellent cleaner will eliminate even the toughest oil and fuel stains.
Available in 5 Litres
A water-based wood primer for all types of wood species and cork floors. Roller application, great performance!
- Colour enhancing
- Reduces side bonding
- Strong barrier effect
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Easy to use
- Free of solvents
Suitable for priming wood and parquet floors. Can be used with all Strato-sealers.
- Provides protection for both internal and external surfaces
- Suitable for all types of wood
- Protection against all weather conditions, soiling or stains
- Significantly reduces absorption of humidity
- Protection against decay and UV degradation
- Improved clean appearance of wood in the long term
- Does not impact the surfaces finish, texture or aesthetics, appearance is natural
- Invisible colour
- Solvent free
- Ready mixed and easy to apply
- Almost odourless